Tuesday, December 29, 2015

MOTORHEAD (MICKEY DEE): " It has been a true honor and a privilege to play with you and share all this time brother. I celebrate every moment we shared…you bastard"

 MICKEY DEE, drummer of UK metal legends MOTORHEAD have posted this statement of condolences regarding bassist/vocalist LEMMY KILMISTER's death yesterday and has confirmed that MOTORHEAD have disbanded in the context of LEMMY's death.







Yesterday, UK based heavy metal legends MOTORHEAD confirmed bassist/vocalist LEMMY KILMISTER (IAN FRASER) passed away 12/28/2015 to cancer at 70.


MOTORHEAD's released "BAD MAGIC", 8/28/2015 via UDR MUSIC. 





FROM MICKEY DEE OF MOTORHEAD: http://news.sky.com/story/1613568/lemmy-was-last-true-rock-star-left
 "Lemmy was Motörhead...We won't be doing any more tours or anything. And there won't be any more records."
Lemmy!
My bandmate. My friend. My brother.
There are no words to describe the emotions running through my mind at this point but I could write thousands and thousands of words of all we created and experienced together.
It has been a true honor and a privilege to play with you and share all this time brother.
I celebrate every moment we shared…you bastard. I know I’ll see you sometime in the future and maybe I’ll join your band again…but this time, lets go a bit slower buddy.
There is a big black hole here now that no one can ever fill. No one...
Later Lem
Mikkey
P.S I am deeply moved by all the care and love that has come in from fans, friends and fellow band mates from all over the world. I appreciate each and every one of you. Now, lets make Lemmy proud and carry on his legacy.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-