Friday, June 17, 2016

BLUT AUS NORD: STREAMING "CODEX OBSCURA NOMINA" (SPLIT WITH AEVANGELIST) VIA BANDCAMP

French black metal warriors BLUT AUS NORD, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated SPLIT release with AEVANGELIST, "CODEX OBSCURA NOMINA"  due to be unleashed TODAY,  6/17/2016 via DEBEMUR MORTI PRODUCTIONS. .








BLUT AUS NORD released "Memoria Vetusta III SATURNIAN POETRY", unleashed 10/10/2014 via DEBEMUR MORTI PRODUCTIONS..

AEVANGELIST unleashed "ENTHRALL TO THE VOID OF BLISS", 10/9/2015 via 20 BUCK SPIN


FROM DEBEMUR MORTI PRODUCTIONS:
"My one and only advice would be: TAKE YOUR TIME! Listen multiple times to an album before writing about it. Most pieces of Art require time and dedication. When I released my 100th release, I wrote a statement where I recommended people to “ritualize” their listening sessions and I still recommend doing so. It always cracks me up to see a review popping up few hours/days after we sent it to Medias. I mean, come on, it often takes weeks/months of hard work to create it and people think they can “instantly” grasp its whole essence and judge it? I hate that! Take your time! Sometimes, depending on your mood, an album will not have the same impact on you. Most stellar albums unfold with multiple listening sessions." (Phil/void/ Debemur Morti Productions)


 BLUT AUS NORD:  "CODEX OBSCURA NOMINA" (SPLIT WITH AEVANGELIST- VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF  DEBEMUR MORTI PRODUCTIONS): 




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-