Saturday, July 2, 2016

PRIMUS:TIM ALEXANDER POSTS STATEMENT ON SECOND HEART ATTACK

TIM "HERB" ALEXANDER, drummer of legendary rock/funk alternative rockers PRIMUS has posted this statement as he is currently recovering  from a recent (second) heart attack after under going heart bypass surgery in 2014.







PRIMUS unleashed  "PRIMUS and THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY WITH THE FUNGI ENSEMBLE" , 10/21/2014 via ATO/PRAWN SONG RECORDS.
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2014/07/primus-tim-alexander-recovering-after.html


FROM TIM ALEXANDER (PRIMUS):

timalexander65I had a second heart attack the other day. I did not think this could happen after having a triple bypass almost exactly 2 years ago. I was overwhelmed with sadness, not because of the fact that I could die but that I would have to say goodbye to my family. It can happen at any moment, and remember IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY so tell the people in your life you love them. Enjoy the days you have with them, they are limited. We are all here for a short time

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-