Thursday, August 4, 2016

HALLOWED BUTCHERY: "I'm really hungry to make another record. It's festering inside me, and it's only a matter of time before it bursts out like a fucking explosion. Time to dust off the guitar and get to work. It's been far too long..."

Maine, USA shoegazer/funeral doom project HALLOWED BUTCHERY has posted this statement as the project is writing for a new release.









HALLOWED BUTCHERY unleashed "Funeral Rites For The Living" 6/2009 via VENDETTA RECORDS.

ITP V.09 REVIEW: HALLOWED BUTCHERY: "FUNERAL RIGHTS FOR THE LIVING":
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2009/10/itp-review-hallowed-butchery-funeral.html







FROM HALLOWED BUTCHERY:
I think I am finally ready to make the follow-up to the first record.
I wrote and recorded a 2nd full-length years ago but I never finished it and I never released it. It just didn't feel right. It wasn't Hallowed Butchery. It didn't have the elements that made people love that first record so much.
It's taken me time to realize that. But, I do now. And I'm hungry, man. I'm really hungry to make another record. It's festering inside me, and it's only a matter of time before it bursts out like a fucking explosion.
Time to dust off the guitar and get to work. It's been far too long...
-Ryan



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-