Tuesday, October 4, 2016

NILE: (KARL SANDERS): "I am endeavoring to find musicians for a Metal Side Project. I would firstly like to find a guitarist who can do metal vox."

KARL SANDERS, guitarist/vocalist of South Carolina, U.S.A. death metal warriors NILE is launching a side project and looking to audition a guitarist/vocalist, more info below.








NILE unleashed "WHAT SHOULD NOT BE UNEARTHED",  8/28/2015 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.





FROM KARL SANDERS (NILE):
I am endeavoring to find musicians for a Metal Side Project. I would firstly like to find a guitarist who can do metal vox. Anyone interested in auditioning - send a video of themselves playing / vocaling the Track "Nile Call to Destruction" I picked that song , because its a song I am very familiar with , and having ONE song - instead of 500 wildly different songs of unkown origin, will help me assess all potential candidates on the same level playing field. Thanks !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSVqclCr4fI


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/