Sunday, December 4, 2016

COLDLINK: STREAMING "GHOSTS I'VE KNOWN" VIA BANDCAMP

Tampa, Florida, U.S.A industrial/EBM project COLDLINK, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated new release "GHOSTS I'VE KNOWN", unleashed 10/31/2016 via DSBP.





FROM COLDLINK:
At last "Ghosts I've Known" is officially released! It was a long road for Shawn and I especially working long distance and we couldn't be prouder. We are also very happy to be working with DSBP Records and are grateful for their support.
You can order from our Bandcamp (t-shirts for sale here too) - coldlink.bandcamp.com, or from our label DSBP - www.dsbp.cx as well as Amazon, iTunes & etc.
Album review - https://damnedindustrial.com/…/coldlink-ghosts-ive-known-2…/




COLDLINK: "GHOSTS I'VE KNOWN" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF COLDLINK):




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-