Thursday, December 29, 2016

VEKTOR:"I apologize to anyone who was concerned about the post from earlier today. Vektor is not stopping."

DAVID DI SANTO, vocalist/guitarist for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. progressive thrash metal warriors VEKTOR have confirmed ALL his band mates have left the project and has vowed to continue VEKTOR.










VEKTOR unleashed "TERMINAL REDUX",  5/6/2016 via EARACHE RECORDS.














FROM VEKTOR:
I apologize to anyone who was concerned about the post from earlier today. Vektor is not stopping. I started writing Vektor songs in 1999 and I'm still writing Vektor songs. As long as I live, Vektor will not die.
I appreciate everything that Blake, Frank, and Erik have done to help this ship take off. I also appreciate all of my band mates before them: Willy, Pablo, Adam, Mike, and Kian.
See you on the road!
-Dave

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-