Saturday, January 28, 2017

ITP V.017 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. GEOFF NICHOLS (KEYBOARD PLAYER BLACK SABBATH 1979-2004, QUARTZ, TONY MARTIN BAND)

 GEOFF NICHOLS, former keyboardist for BLACK SABBATH (1979-2004),  QUARTZ, and TONY MARTIN BAND has passed away to lung cancer at 68.









FROM TONY IOMMI (BLACK SABBATH):
I'm so saddened to hear the loss of one of my dearest and closest friends Geoff Nicholls. He's been suffering for a while now with lung cancer and he lost his battle this morning. Geoff and I have always been very close and he has been a real true friend to me and supported me all the way for nearly 40 years. I will miss him dearly and he will live in my heart until we meet again.
Rest In Peace my dear friend. Tony

FROM GEEZER BUTLER (BLACK SABBATH):
Very sad to hear of old friend and Sabbath keyboard player Geoff Nicholls passing. RIP Geoff.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-