Thursday, September 21, 2017

ITP V.017 UPDATE: BBL WITH MORE EXTREME METAL NEWS

ITP V.017 UPDATE: BBL WITH MORE EXTREME METAL NEWS










ITP's author will take a few days OFF, busy with personal business (and none of yours) as I hope to BBL.
Regarding delusional rumors about ITP's author, FUCK OFF!!!

My towns department of housing stopped by a few weeks ago, I didn't call nor summon them, and they came with the fire department, regarding the house as a whole. Not sure what's going on, and curious to know, as they were nice and interesting and we had an awesome talk about the lack of maintenance (ALFRED DARDIS license plate ARD 55 NEW YORK STATE and CYS-2009 NEW YORK STATE  and his paranoid delusional girlfriend JANICE MARTELLO ), I'll keep in touch.
My rents paid. 
So I'm not committing to much of anything thing until I get the 411 on what's going on here, I'm not letting anyone in.
 
WTF with the off line abuse. 
I don't give a fuck about DECAPITATED (DeCRAPitated) Polish death metal band) you mall core poser wingnuts, I'm not in the band  and I'm not Polish, and not a male, not white, not straight,  that has nothing to do with me. I don't like wingnuts, sex offenders and pervs and paranoid delusional neighbors  following this blog nor me making up the most slanderous defamatory rumors.
What has anything to do with any band, fucking mentally ill, delusional, drug addicted wingnut , nazi neighbors, you don't know me and fuck off.  
Stop harassing women before you get arrested for stalking you homophobic pervs and male chauvinist pig, drug addicts. 
Some idiot down the block or/and a few blocks away is constantly screaming and acting like he's following this blog. FUCK OFF!!!
I will put a warrant out for any local idiots following this blog and sue them for slander and arrest them for harassment (95 GREEN STREET,  Kingston NY, we don't know you and hate you) , as it will be a mess for and of them.

ITP V.017 will continue later.
BTW, ITP V.017 is owned and operated by the author, and not the property of anyone but the author as the entire music industry supports it and I'll send some copy infringements out.


ITP V.017 EDITORS NOTE: It's a just an exterminator for my direct next door neighbor Janice. Ugh.
 VIDEO BELOW: NAZI GETS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT IN SEATTLE: (COURTESY OF THE NY POST):
and so should sexists, homophobes, pervs, psychopaths, drug addicts and sociopaths 


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-