Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TCHORT LEAVES CARPATHIAN FOREST, KULT OF AZAZEL POST NEW TRACKS ON A WIDGET



Bad news for CARPATHIAN FOREST fans. Tchort announced today that he is leaving Norwegian black metal legends Carpathian Forest. (RE: DAMNED IN BLACK: BLACK METAL NEWS: NATTEFROST of Carpathian Forest is currently working on his third solo effort.) FROM TCHORT ex CARPATHIAN FOREST on MYSPACE:


Tchort announces that he is leaving Carpathian Forest:

"Its been more than 10 years with perversion and provocation and I have seen, heard and done shit I didnt even know existed and the past decade has been like a rollercoaster from hell! And since I got too addicted to this shit I can also announce that I am starting a brand new band and I cant wait to see unexplored depths of hell with the new stuff. I am confident that I will find a killer line up and be back to fuck you up! My deepest respect and gratitude goes to Nattefrost for letting me into his personal hell and keeping me there for a decade!"

I will return... (Meanwhile, get ready to get your copy of Souls of Damnation - the new killer album from Blood Red Throne! Released in Europe on June 1st!)
Also, Florida black metal legends KULT OF AZAZEL have posted 2 new tracks on a widget as the bands new CD entitled "Destroying The Sacred" is due on 6/2/09 on a label TBA. KULT OF AZAZEL widget here:

Kult%20ov%20AzazelQuantcast
FROM KULT OF AZAZEL MYSPACE: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4150351

The North American release date for Destroying The Sacred is June 2, 2009. To our knowledge there is no European distribution at this point. We have streamed another song titled Gutting Religious Heritage on the Myspace page (www.myspace.com/kultovazazel). You can also hear the song Conquer & Decimate there as well. We have added interviews from 2008 with Satan’s Sadist and Funeral March Zine at the website (www.kultovazazel.com).


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-