Monday, May 18, 2009

ITP UPDATE: ITP EDIT, OVERHAUL


*Ok, now I'm in a better position to do a mass edit of this journal and overhaul. I'll re add the pics that didn't make the AOL to BLOGGER upload transition, edit and delete certain journal entries, add videos and many, many more reviews ect.Yes, I will keep the Hunter S. Thompson journal entry (Joey!) as certain journal entries will be saved for a personal journal, others checked for grammar and spelling.
*MY BEST OV 2008 will be up tonight, after much debate and thought.
I'll also see if a can get a friend to help me with some graphics arts for an official ITP logo. The ITP logo shall be gory, illegible, and very brutal and metal.
*FYI, that sex offender (Charles Bridge) whom was charged with 2nd degree harassment, annoying me last July plead guilty to disorderly conduct on a plea bargain, and of course Charles Bridge not registering his address (mandatory for sex offenders) was our primary leverage. No, he committed no sex crime against me, no I'm not his girlfriend nor ex, nor did he know me when he confronted me, but I got a sketchy feeling about him. So with my word NO, and at the point of his rejection he lost it. My restraining order against Charles Bridge has been extended another year.No Charles Bridge can not hit on MY girlfriend, as she and WE are not tolerating sexual harassment. BTW, 80% of all sex offenders have been sexually abused by family, sad aint it. In essence, those whom have been sexually abused, perpetuate a hopeless cycle from the abused to the abuser. The cycle of abuse must not continue. Of course the psychic torment of this situation really took a toll on me,and the mudslinging was awful, but logic and rationality have prevailed.
With all this talk about sex offenders in our community, and so the cycle of abuse doesn't continue, we at ITP offer a link to RAINN (rape, abuse, incest, national network) to help the victims empower themselves and heal from such horrid crimes. Tori Amos is an avid supporter of RAINN. Even if you're the VICTIM of sexual assault of abuse, do get help too, so the victim does not become the abuser.
RAINN (RAPE, ABUSE, INCEST, NATIONAL NETWORK:http://www.rainn.org/
http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/cgi/internet/nsor/fortecgi?serviceName=WebNSOR&templateName=detail.htm&requestingHandler=WebNSORDetailHandler&ID=460981298
Timothy Cannon (aka Thumper) plead guilty to third degree assault (although I'm sure he used a weapon or sharp object during his attack on me last January 1st) received (my suggestion through crime victims) a 28 stay in detox and rehab, and a three years probation after his incarceration.
Thanks to Crime Victims, and St. Francis Hospital,
Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-