Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BEYOND CREATION: DRUMMER PHILLIPE BOUCHER WILL NOT PERFORM WITH THE BAND FOR SUMMER SLAUGHTER 2015

Canadian technical death metal warriors BEYOND CREATION have announced drummer PHILLIPE BOUCHER will not be performing with the band on SUMMER SLAUGHTER 2015 NORTH AMERICAN tour.


BEYOND CREATION have announced new bassist Hugo Doyon-Karout replacing DOMINIC "FOREST" LAPOINTE.









BEYOND CREATION released "EARTHBORN REVOLUTION", unleashed 10/24/2014 via SEASON OF MIST.




















FROM BEYOND CREATION:
Very important message from our drummer Philippe Boucher :
‘’Hi everyone!
Unfortunately, it is with a heavy heart that I have to tell you that I won’t be able to be part of the Summer Slaughter tour this year. The reason is that I recently received bad news about my father: He has cancer…

The tour is approaching and I don’t want to be far from him. I love my dad and I want to support him whatever happens, he needs his family more than ever! Samuel Santiago will be able to take my place on this tour, thank you buddy!
I am so sorry about this news but the show must go on,
Beyond Creation will know how to give their 100% on this tour!
See you next time!
(Note for people in Montreal: I’ll be part of the Heavy MTL).

Thanks to everyone! ’’
-Philippe Boucher



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-