Saturday, July 16, 2016

DIRK VERBEUREN (FORMER SOILWORK DRUMMER/MEGADETH DRUMMER): "When I was approached to join Megadeth- a childhood dream come true and something I never anticipated- I was beyond excited to even consider the realm of possibility"

 DIRK VERBEUREN, former SOILWORK and now drummer for U.S. thrash legends MEGADETH has sent this comment on joining the American thrash legends.




U.S. thrash legends MEGADETH have PERMANENTLY hired DIRK VERBEUREN as he leaves Swedish melodic death metal warriors SOILWORK.

SOILWORK announced the band will "charge forward at 100%"  and are currently looking for a new drummer after DIRK VERBEUREN left for MEGADETH.





MEGADETH unleashed "DYSTOPIA", 1/22/2016 via UNIVERSAL MUSIC.

SOILWORK are set to release "DEATH RESONANCE", (compilation), due to be unleashed 8/19/2016 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.

SOILWORK unleashed "THE RIDE MAJESTIC",  8/28/2015 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.



SOILWORK unleashed the bands very FIRST live release, "Live In The Heart Of Helsinki" (LIVE DVD/BLUE RAY),  3/13/2015 via NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS.



















FROM DIRK VERBEUREN (FORMER SOILWORK DRUMMER/MEGADETH DRUMMER):
They say the biggest decisions in life are the hardest to make. This decision falls under that category. As a drummer I’ve always enjoyed the evolution of my path. The past twelve years with Soilwork have been incredible, a portion of my life I honor with pride. When I was approached to join Megadeth- a childhood dream come true and something I never anticipated- I was beyond excited to even consider the realm of possibility. But truth be told, I couldn’t have rightfully made this step without the support and blessing of my Soilwork family. For that I owe a huge thank you to Björn, Sven, David, Sylvain and Markus. You have allowed me to see what lies ahead, and you're my brothers in metal.
Chris Adler, thank you for introducing me to Megadeth and for your encouragement and support.
Dave, David and Kiko, I'm thankful for your warm welcome and thrilled to perform and create badass music with you guys.
To the fans, this is a new chapter for us; I hope we can enjoy this ride together!
Last but not least, thank you to my talented student and fellow drummer Bastian Thusgaard for stepping in.


FROM MEGADETH: http://www.megadeth.com/news/welcome-dirk-verbeuren-megadeths-new-drummer
We are happy to announce the addition of Dirk Verbeuren as Megadeth's new drummer!

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-