Friday, October 23, 2020

HØSTSOL: KVARFORTH ANNOUNCES NEW BAND


 NIKLAS KVARFORTH, lead vocalist of Swedish black metal warriors SHINING has started a new band HØSTSOL who are currently recording the bands debut release. 

More details on HØSTSOL T.B.A.

 

 

  SHINING unleashed "X VARG UTAN FLOCK", 1/5/2018 via SEASON OF MIST.

 

 

 

FROM HØSTSOL:

 KVARFORTH ANNOUNCES NEW BAND!!!

»it is with a sinister smile upon my lips that I today announce my new band, HØSTSOL, and that we are actually currently in the studio recording our debut album, which is set to be released by The Sinister Initiative in 2021.

The band was originally a project that me and Cernunnus had been working on, but as we began recording we soon felt that HØSTSOL should be a real band instead of a mere project, and therefore recruited Finnish madman Kalmos on Bass, and my dear old friend and former Shining-collague Hellhammer on drums.

Our Logo and symbol, made by brother Tuoppi, speaks for itself, or at least should speak for itself, and be a hint at what our collaboration sounds like. It feels fantastic to completely put my musical demons into something else than Shining, and not being entirely in charge of everything. I can’t wait to expose the ugliness of the human spirit to all of you…«

/ KVARFORTH

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-