Thursday, August 25, 2022

HAPPY DAYS: POST UPDATE ON NEW RELEASE


 U.S.A. and Canada based depressive black metal warriors HAPPY DAYS have posted a new release update.






HAPPY DAYS have announced a lineup expansion and musical progression.

HAPPY DAYS posted "HOLLOW", a stand alone single in 2021.
 HAPPY DAYS unleashed "REACHING FOR SILENCE" (SPLIT with DEADSPACE),  9/30/2017 via TALHEIM RECORDS.

 

 

 

 

 

FROM HAPPY DAYS: 

 

UPDATE! 8/24/2022
So i know it's been a while since I've written a post but there is so much that i want to say so strap yourselfs in because this is going to be a huge announcement and post.
First off I want to ease all my fans by saying that The new happy days album is completely finished and it's been sent directly to Talheim Records and is currently pending release and there will also be a new video upload on the label youtube channel to promote this new album so please stick around and stay tuned for that. This album took about 6 years to compose because of all the struggles i went through back in the USA and because of COVID19, Because of losing band members due to lies and misunderstandings and betrayal and because of when i tried to end my life and failed and caused a major accident with my brothers car. So much has happened during that time that unfortunately it took long and for that I sincerely apologize for that. I know that i have received many messages regarding the new album and during that time I was going through so much that i just couldnt deal with everything going on at that time. However during all the time that was super chaotic and overwhelming, I never stopped composing music and i never stopped writing lyrics for the new album. This new album that I wrote with kenny C is more than just an album. it's truly an entry in my personal diary that is happy days and if you read between the lines of the lyrics that i wrote for this album youll truly understand why it took me 6 years to finish this album. As i said many times before Happy Days has always been like a Diary for me because i only speak about my personal struggles and past experiences and as well as current. This is why this band is very personal to me and that sometimes i cant even listen to my own music sometimes due to the fact that it reopens old wounds that i have worked very hard to close over the years.
This new album contains guest female vocalist which is Holly Fox,Ylva de lune, Tenebra from dreariness and Erzsebeth from stupor mentis. This is also Kenny C first album where he wrote songs and also where we even wrote songs together. I also want to thank Dan my session drummer for putting in all that hard work into the drums and really brought the album to life with his great drumming and his personal touch. I am very grateful for everyone who worked on this album but I especially am grateful to you the fans who have dealt with all my bullshit over the years and for always encouraging me and leaving me positive comments to keep me going. I will forever be grateful to you all. And its thanks to all of you that I was able to produce and create this new album and I hope that I can continue to keep writing music in the future. Now that I have finally settled in Europe I am hoping that in the future ill be able to do fan meet ups and new album signings and for the new album releases and merch and especially play live shows finally as i know that i have been asked this question a million times and trust me i want to play live but first i want to release this album and another one too. But rest assured that I will be playing live very soon. this i promise all of you. I have very big plans for Happy Days and as much as I want to tell everyone, I cant just yet. theres still some details being worked out but I can assure you that trust me my next post will be a very exciting one.
Moving to Europe was honestly the best decision ive ever made. And its made me realize just how amazing this other side of the world really is compared to the USA. I dont want to turn this into a political debate but ever since ive moved here my anxiety has gone down and I am able to continue my therapy and treatment for depression and my PTSD. the health system here is absolutely amazing and its so crazy how much my home country really doesnt give a shit about us. anyways I just wanted to say that I am very happy to move out of the usa and I hope to continue to become a better person and to continue to follow a more positive path. As long as all of you are still with me i will always continue to write new music. I am hoping that my european fan base can continue to grow and i hope to someday meet all of you at least once in my life. There is much more exciting news coming soon. I love you all
~A.Morbid
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-