Thursday, September 23, 2010

SPAWN OF POSSESSION OFFER LINEUP UPDATE


Swedish technical death metal heroes SPAWN OF POSSESSION have sent this lineup update as SOP have been rejoined by vocalist Dennis Röndum. FROM SPAWN OF POSSESSION MYSPACE: -Line-up Update-
"I’ve been quite disconnected from the band for a long time now so when Bryssling got in touch with me it felt kind of surreal. But non the less amazing when he started to describe his visions for the next Spawn of Possession record and that he wanted me to handle the vocals for it. Now mind you, it’s been over four years of silence between us and we parted on a somewhat bad note but that’s in the past. The focus is now on the new material, which Bryssling has invited me to get involved with and after listening to the temp tracks, all I can say is that I’m in for a serious ride. Although my presence have been lacking in the scene I’ve been busy writing and recording with my new band. It’s still all under wraps but hopefully I’ll be able to share it with you in a not too distant future. With that said, I’m really excited to be back in the SoP camp and I can’t wait to join the others to complete what I believe will be a masterpiece of unparalleled proportions.
//Dennis"
Yes Dennis are back in the band, where he belongs.
We would like to thank Chalky for the time he was a part of the band, He helped us bringing SoP back to life for a moment and without him we could not have done the Australian tour.
So we are thankfull for everything he did for us and whish him the best of luck.
Line-Up: Jonas Bryssling, Dennis Röndum, Erlend Caspersen, Richard Schill, Cristian Muenzner.
--------
-Songwriting process-
We have to many songs, and some of them are kind of long, 7-10 min each. So we have decided to cut down the amount of tracks from twelve songs to ten.
We are now finishing up the last songs. Pollishing & practicing the rest.
---------
-Spotify-
Spawn of Possession can now bew found on spotify.
----------
-Label & Studio-
We are in the process of signing to a new label and booking a studio.
More info about that when we have worked out the details.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-