Sunday, November 25, 2012

CEREBRAL BORE: VOCALIST SOM QUITS BAND

Scottish death metal warriors CEREBRAL BORE have announced vocalist/frontwoman SOM (Simone "Som" Pluijmers) has quit the band less than 24 hours before CEREBRAL BORE were due to kick off a NORTH AMERICAN tour with DYING FETUS, CATTLE DECAPITATION and MALIGNANCY. CEREBRAL BORE have announced SHAWN WHITAKER will fill in for vocals regarding touring commitments in the interim.
CEREBRAL BORE unleashed "Maniacal Miscreation" 4/2011 on EARACHE RECORDS.

FROM CEREBRAL BORE:

Som walked out on us less than 24 hours before the US tour, and we were forced to either cancel or go ahead with it as an instrumental if need be. We didn't want to let our US fans down, so we went ahead with our buddy Shawn Whitaker on vocals for the tour. Show us your support and make Shawn feel at home, he saved us from a disaster.

FROM SOM:

Thanks for all your sweet words, support and for being true amazing fans. Your support and messages mean the world to me.
I love you all!

Update; I'll be making new Youtube covers and tutorials on my official Youtube-channel again. (http:/
/www.youtube.com/smoonegrri
)
I will upload a video every week and I'll TRY (as I find it hard to explain) and do tutorials for you guys.

Take care and stay tuned,

Som

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-