Sunday, November 18, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: This blog owned by me,

No, ITP V.012 is owned only by Theresa Geteles, not Eric Greif (I don't like him either, my entertainment (from Fishkill, NY) attorney would have words with you all, as ITP V.012 is not owned by any property management either as this blog is about extreme metal not about the band DEATH (although I respect Chuck Schuldiner).
If you're a terrorist, associated with "anonymous" (domestic terrorists), or 2c in a sub contracted out apartment via Family Of Woodstock, consider your self sued for copy write infringement, slander, defamation of character and you will be arrested for identity theft via hacking
Obviously my name is on this blog, I'm not hiding behind some screen name, start that fight and we put you away, anywhere.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-
BCC-ITP V.012 Entertainment attorney