Wednesday, April 6, 2005

The I'm wasting time before my mom comes up and picks up this 'puter entry

Well this is the LAST entry for another week or two while my mom repairs this piece of shit ('puter) in time for my 35th b'day 4/14.

I raided my medicine cabinet in my bathroom and found some decongestents and anti histemines for this god awful allergy. I slept soundly last night with nice dreams. I woke up sneezing and took another decongestent. Damn, I love the warm days of spring, a time of renewal, but HATE allergies.

I think it's a form of hayfever that I have, sucks for me.

Oh well, my moms on her way, and I REALLY miss my cats, Bo, Beauty, and of course my evil alter ego, Spakyle (\m/) the crazy black cat whom fetches little foam balls and brings them back to me.

Hopefully I'll be able to visit them soon, because I miss them dearly.

Oh, btw, because of my health, and prior commitments, I won't be at this show but please do check out Kreator with Vader and our local death metal heroes Malamor at the Chance this Friday. German thrashers Kreator are always fun live and Vader (Poland) OWN.

Make these guys (Kreator and Vader) feel at home and yell, VA-Der, Va-der and request Vader's excellent cover of Slayer's "Reign in Blood"..That should be a good show and please do continue to support the wordlwide extreme metal scene. I wish I could be there, but ya know, I'll see you later on this month.

Anyway wish me a happy 35th, on 4/14 and I'll see you at some shows. Horns up \m/

Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-Tee \m/ -l-