Monday, November 3, 2008

GAAHL (GORGOROTH) INSPIRATION TO BLACK METAL SCENE and GAY METAL HEADS:


Gaahl of GORGOROTH has always been a controversial, charismatic and honest figure of integrity in the black metal scene. Satanist, vegetarian, loner, black metal warrior, wine connoisseur, mountain climber, criminalized and one of the first in the black metal scene to come out proclaim his sexual orientation Last week, GORGOROTH vocalist GAAHL came out of the closet and publicly disclosed his sexual preference of being gay.
This is no controversy to those whom are open minded with the exception of a few whom are homophobic and immature.
Hails to GAAHL for his courage, and all the brutal best to him and GORGOROTH. \m/ -l-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaahl

FROM GAAHL (INTERVIEW FROM GERMANY's "ROCK HARD MAGAZINE"):
 "It doesn't feel to me as if I've outed myself because up until now the whole thing was a non-issue for me. All this evolved very naturally. I feel how I feel and I've never made any secret about it."
http://www.nrk.no/sognogfjordane/gaahl_---eg-veit-at-folk-har-snoka-1.6300584

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-