Friday, June 4, 2010

ITP UPDATE: ITP AUTHOR IS IN NEED OF A NEW RESIDENCE


SELF BENEFIT: If you haven't noticed, ITP's author took some much needed time out to deal with feelings of anger, frustration, hopelessness, and utter depression as my personal life seems to be kinda, ugh. I'm moving from where I'm living soon, as ITP author is in need of a new residence. If ya got any cool places to live, (I'm low income and I'm willing to pay up to $700.00 for a studio or one bedroom, drop me a line. My living preference is a drug free (no alcoholics) and artistic environment in the Hudson valley area, or further upstate. I don't mind leaving New Paltz, NY, I've grown out of it. This bullshit eviction won't go unchallenged, (I paid my rent) because we all know the whole story behind "ghettobrook" (what are they hiding) and my position still stands. I'll see them in court, with a fucking list of their corruption which is endless.
Come to think of it, I wasn't going to stay for my entire lease anyway, as moving will free me of the unnecessary crap I've been through, I just want to be free, as we are born to be free, and to not have to live in fear.
I might be making the difficult decision to quit smoking= nicorette gum, as I'm learning to talk and chew gum at the same time. Nicorette gum tastes awful, but it works. Giving my lungs a break from smoking, relives the congestion of my lungs, and the "coughing up a lung" joke. . I really hate the person whom offered me, a non smoker a cigarette in 1995. So if become a non smoker that makes me "straight edge". :rolls eyes: However, I will always be Brutal and Metal.
The stability of my LIFE, comes BEFORE this journal, but I will do my best to update this journal as often as possible, on the regular.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-