Friday, August 13, 2010

PANTHEON I SEEK NEW VOCALIST/I PHONE APPLICATION


Norwegian extreme metal warriors PANTHEON I are promoting a new I PHONE application and seeking a new vocalist.
FROM PANTHEON I and EARSPLIT PR:


Norwegian extreme metallers PANTHEON I have designed and launched their own iPhone App. The app, which was designed by PANTHEON I’s guitarist Sagstad (Trollfest, Sarkom), can be downloaded free from both iTunes and the iPhone App Store simply by searching for PANTHEON I, or by going directly to iTunes at http://apps.mobbase.com/pantheoni. On it fans will find music, videos, photos, news, biography, lyrics and the complete PANTHEON I discography. Also included in the music are two virtually impossible to find songs from the band’s very first release which was available on 7” vinyl. A photo of the App can be seen below.

As well as getting involved in the latest technology, PANTHEON I recently announced that the search had begun for a new front man. This is not, however, a replacement for vocalist and guitarist Andre Kvebek, but rather the addition of an extra member to the band’s line up. Kvebek (Den Saakaldre, ex 1349) had this to say: “the band has expanded so much musically since its inception that I personally felt that we could not really do justice to the music in a live setting if I had to both sing and play guitar at the same time. It’s very limiting for vocalists who also have to play an instrument, since they cannot move as freely around the stage or communicate face to face with the audience. Don’t get me wrong, a static performance suits some bands and music very well, but it’s not what we want from our live shows. Basically we are looking for someone with an extrovert and flamboyant stage presence, who can sing both extreme and clean vocals in Norwegian and English. Experience is not as essential as the right attitude and ability, and of course whoever gets the job would have to be able to rehearse in Oslo twice a week. We’re definitely not one of those bands who only pick up their instruments when they go into the studio or on tour.” Auditions for the new vocalist will begin after PANTHEON I’s upcoming appearance at the Summer Breeze Festival in Germany on the 20th of August, and anyone interested in applying should contact the band at pantheoni@hotmail.com.

http://www.myspace.com/pantheoni

US Press Contact: Earsplitpr@aol.com
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-