Friday, August 20, 2010

LAWSUIT AGAINST MEADOBROOK FARMS/CIRCLE NEW PALTZ, NY



WE'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU KAREN AND YOUR DRUG ADDICTS FRIENDS:
THIS IS A LAWSUIT THAT WE ARE CONSIDERING, ITP'S AUTHOR NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE THE FLAGBEARER FOR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS, AS NOW I AM, AND MEADOBROOK IS IN TROUBLE: It's unfortunate that we have to remind tenants, Meadobrook Circle, New Paltz, NY staff and tax payers that according to HUD and EOH LAW it is illegal to discriminate regarding housing based upon race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, family status, gender, "musical preference", or religion. MEADOBROOK CIRCLE will sued for slander, defamation of character and we definitely would question their staffs sobriety.
Wanna fight MEADOBROOK, and we want to finish you off. We have property manger KAREN KOHANSKI on tape. I will KILL for my first amendment rights. I DID NOT OWE MEADOBROOK MONEY, IN FACT THEY OWED ME MONEY DUE TO OVERPAYMENTS IN RENT AS FAR BACK AS 2002 (DUE TO OVERPAYMENTS IN SSI-WICH I PAYED BACK IN 2005) AS I HAVE CHECK COPIES AND BANK STATEMENTS TO PROVE RENT WAS PAYED IN APRIL AND MAY.KOHANSKI WAS COVERING FOR HER DRUG ADDICTED FRIENDS AND ELI ERAZO'S DEATH VIA OD. EX MEADOBROOK PROPERTY MANGER KAREN KOHNASKI WAS FIRED IN OCTOBER OF 2010. WE WANT 309, 307, AND 208 EVICTED AND CONVICTED. THERE IS NO SUCH NEGATIVE JUDGMENT AGAINST ME IN COURT, AND MEADOBROOK IS GUILTY OF EMBEZZLEMENT AND EXTORTION.
t them on audio tape making discriminatory comments while I was in the office.. Any band that I've (I've never booked that awful band MALAMOR) booked or have been in, or currently perform in is NOT property of Meadobrook Circle and we are also suing for copy write infringement with a cease and desist regarding OUR intellectual property law.
With that said, we are suing Meadobrook circle as "writing in a METAL journal" is not illegal, nor is this journal property of Meadobrook management, and it IS copy written and a cease and desist will be served to Meadobrook. Listening to metal (I'm 40) is not illegal as we're suing for harassment. We don't take kindly to drug addicts bullying sober and innocent people like me.
As drug using/dealing tenets and Meadobrook staff are harassing those of us whom are sober in denial of THEIR drug use and statements of FACT in this journal. We are straight edge, and I don't drink and I hate and do not use drugs.
The same FACTS were printed in local and regional newspapers regarding a drug raid against MEADOBROOK CIRCLE's then superintendent Eli C. Erazo whom died of a drug or alcohol related OD in June of 2010, LMAO. http://whiteandvenutofuneralhome.com/_mgxroot/page_10732.php: FROM DAILY FREEMAN:
NEW PALTZ — Five Ulster County residents were arrested Friday and face multiple felony drug charges as the result of an on-going investigation by the Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team (URGENT).

The five were arrested after selling cocaine to undercover officers and subsequent searches of homes at 512 Meadowbrook Circle and 802 Meadowbrook Circle in New Paltz.

URGENT had been observing the group for the past six months after receiving complaints of drug trafficking in the area.

Members of URGENT found over 64 grams of cocaine, an undisclosed amount of marijuana, electronic scales, drug packaging materials, cutting agents, drug paraphernalia and handgun ammunition at the two homes.

Ali Khan Lodhi, 20, of 802 Meadowbrook Circle, was charged with two felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance and two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, a third felony count of criminal possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug paraphernalia.

Eli C. Erazo, 35, of 512 Meadowbrook Circle, was charged with two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, felony criminal sale of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug paraphernalia, and Melissa Vandermark, 30, same address, was charged with four felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance, five felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor criminally using drug parphernalia.

Also arrested were Martice A. Mclellan, 20, of 41F Colonial Arms, and Ronald J. Fells, 35, of 24 Amato Lane in Highland.

Mclellan was charged with two felony counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance and two felony counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, while Fells was charged with single felony counts of drug sale and possession.

All five were arraigned in Town of New Paltz Justice Court and sent to the Ulster County Jail.
There fore I'm bumping this journal entry from (MARCH? 2010) so you GET THOSE issues of civil liberties, MEADOBROOK YOU WILL NEVER WIN. Will be headbanging for the rest of our lives, and we assume that Meadobrook is hiding continued usage of their drug and alcohol habits as the author of this journal has been and continues to be SOBER.
NOTHING WILL STOP ITP as we continue to exist, headbang and we're keeping it brutal.
ITP is not try to sell you are product, or tell you how to make money in a scam, we're as genuine about extreme metal as one can be, and always exited to write about extreme metal news and reviews, as this, blogging is a
LEGAL form of expression.
I've wanted to be a writer, since I was a kid, it's a solitary form of expression, for the literate, and certainly a better choice compared to those whom engage in illegal activities such as drugs, violence, as we don't engage in, nor condone, specifically since I'm straight edge (ok, I smoke cigarettes) , and this is a healthier activity.
Most importantly, all sources on ITP V.010 are attributed as statements of FACT, not always opinion within the exception of metal reviews, and editorials (are) supported and attributed by news articles. Being ITP statements are those of rationality and fact, blunt as it is, this journal is not libelous, sources are attributed and most certainly NOT A BOT.
I do not accept fascism, harassment of any sort or type and will sue if this journal is suppressed, as yes, I'm a real person, almost 40 (sniffle), nor will I pay RENT in place that denies the truth (supported by media) or any such freedom to rent paying tenets , as my journal states the truth as fact, according to my attorney. I smell a lawsuit.
We enjoy our first amendment rights in the U.S.A. and allow others to enjoy those rights as well, irrelevant to if we all agree or not, otherwise any suppression of information would defeat the purpose of a DEMOCRACY.
It is important that people KNOW the difference between first amendment rights, freedom of speech and liberties vs. slander and defamation of character as my personal attorney will sue anyone whom defames my character.
However, as a former journalism major at SUNY NEW PALTZ (NEW PALTZ, NY) I choose to write in an almost DRY, AP (ASSOCIATED PRESS ) style writing, because: A: it's less physical
writing and more structured B: It's less of my opinion, just the facts, there for more cohesive C: The reviews are reserved for opinions from CD's me and my friends BUY, there fore since 2009, this journal is legible and more structured, thanks to a change in format. D: Other than reviews, most of ITP is straight up press releases from the bands themselves, their labels and the PR that represent them. Other than the genre specific news features, it takes 5 minutes per journal entry and a rare case of writers block, but I get the job done. BTW, as BLABBERMOUTH.NET. and BWBK.COM have the same exact source as (Blabbermouth.net. has more sources and gossip) as I try to avoid the gossip. Thank gawd for journalism 101, and 102, and ETHICS IN JOURNALISM.
BTW, check out the link to the right of this journal FAIRNESS AND ACCURACY IN REPORTING, it's real important that you view not just the media but everything with a critical eye.
Any questions? I will be represented by the ACLU, my pizza metal head attorney "deuce", and just to think of the smell of the money this server makes off of ads at the expense of economically disadvantaged writers like me here on BLOGSPOT.COM, as I don't even advertise on this blog. Ya don't like the blog, don't read it, if you want to suppress my liberty to write, move to another country, I will gladly pay a one way ticket for you to move there, as I consider it a major compliment that ITP V.010 is ruffling some feathers, BTW, I WILL continue to do so, from anywhere and everywhere.
Also, specifically to any of you whom someone how think this journal should be about RAP (retards attempting poetry-NOT MUSIC!), or kids stuff, I'm sorry. I'm an adult it is NOT my responsibility to be mandated into some kind of indentured servitude or slavery by writing specifically for your kids. I'm not your kids parents, I'm my own person, and it YOUR responsibility as a parent to monitor your kids activities on and off line, free of censoring others.
NOTHING will change about this journal, wherever it will be, with the exception of some spelling and grammatical errors.
AND..I will always be a metal head.
It's funny, all these people in their denial, I NEVER thought I would HAVE TO be a flag bearer for first amendment rights, as this journal entry is BCC to the ACLU as I'm totally pre prepared to go to WAR for it.
A friend of mine asked me, what war would you fight, enlist for, as we fell on the floor laughing soo hard at the "wars" America sells to it's citizens under false pre tenses. Maybe I would have fought in the CIVIL WAR.. However, if the war ever came down to first amendment and constitutional rights, and my country (as it usually does) wasn't lying to me, sign me up, I would DEFINITELY fight any WAR for those constitutional rights although I'm not military minded, and they probably wouldn't take me in the military (4F I'm already traumatized), but I would fight in that war, on any front, censorship is UN AMERICAN.

This is WHY ITP V.010 (and V.09) is dedicated to those whom fight for FREEDOM, and their right to enjoy metal, NEDA and those brave people in IRAN in the sweltering summer of 2009.
BTW, ELI ERAZO and BRENNER are are NO ONE in the music industry as they are impostors, impersonators, we don't know nor wanna know them and they are not musicians nor promoters as they MADE THREATS ON METAL BANDS, to rationalize Brenner's and there own and others illegal activities. Katheryn Brenner-Gutierrez- (309 Meadobrook circle- http://www.classmates.com/directory/school/New%20Paltz%20High%20School?org=6235) are NOT allowed at any metal shows, (they've never been to our shows) and are blacklisted internationally, at least 10 people are blacklisted from any metal shows-they will be criminalized and sued for copy write infringement with a cease and desist. We stand united against drug and alcohol abuse, they are NOT the victims, and not a part of any music scene, they are impostors and impersonators. (Anyone imitating or repeating these douchebag/drug addicts behavior should cut the BS of their self incriminating behavior)*BTW, MEADOBROOK CIRCLE, NEW PALTZ, NY owes the author of ITP $, as a tenet for over payment of rent due to clerical errors 2002/2003,(:due to SSI taking out $ in my check due to overpayments due to SSI's clerical errors,:I payed SSI back in 2005: Meadobrook calculated my rent based upon my income WRONG) there fore we are charging Meadobrook Circle with embezzlement, I'll sue them in court. When Meadobrook undercharged me in rent in 2005, due to their clerical errors, I paid them back due to THEIR errors, WHY don't they pay ME back in check. We are straight edge and are not tolerating this abuse. Get rid of those drug addicts including Brenner-Gutierrez whom are harassing those of us whom are sober, and are trying to cover for their dead drug dealer. Otherwise we will be suing Meadobrook and Brenner-Gutierrez in court. UPDATE 10/2010: DONE, mission accomplished, Karen 'lenny" Kohanaski FIRED.
HAAAAIIIILS \m/ -l-
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND DRUG DEALERS WHOM SHOW UP AT HXC SHOWS and METAL HEADS DON'T WANT YOU DRUG DEALING ASSWIPES AT OUR SHOWS EITHER SO PLEASE STAY OUT, YOU DON'T OWN THE VENUES: Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-
(* bbl tmrw. WITH NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND)
aha, karen kohanski got fired.