Saturday, June 14, 2014

ITP V.014 UPDATE: WTF WITH THE DRUNKS FIGHTING

ITP V.014 UPDATE: First of all, I don't like being stalked as me and my friends are very violent towards stalkers, including creepers and landlords whom don't respect privacy, lie, slander and don't communicate with tenants privately. Chances are, I don't know people even in my hometown and don't want my time monopolized by some wingnut, yes, I can be very upset, and defend myself when someone doesn't get the point of NO, or stop harassing and following me offline.  Any drunken retards want to fight, (YUM YUM hipster posers-fuck off) be prepared to get owned, as you probably got fucked up, said something stupid and got confronted, next time you won't be so lucky, you'll be in body bag full of brain splatter. Take your homophobic mall core, wigger shit else where.


At home, The extermination was cancelled, they're choice, I'm not having it anytime soon, as we're sick of the fighting and lying. You little drunken yuppie, racist,facist, nazi's hipster wannabe drunks and drug addicts got owned by me, go cry like the emos that you are.



We don't like mall core and you don't want to fight with us, that means Paul Carlson (drunken, retarded wigger), 3A some nigger upstairs and anyone else, and you mall core wiggers get beaten down, don't walk up to me and pick a fight.


I don't NOT like drug addicts nor alcoholics, ITP is allies with Straight Edge pit crews, come anywhere near us with drunken babbling, get knocked the fuck out.
If you don't have permit to serve alcohol in the context out door dining and seating, (specific permit, cage your drunken animals before we anesthetize them as complaints have been sent to NYSLA.).

ITP V.014 does NOT promote mall core, death core, Download festival of mall core wannabes, as flying bottles of piss will be thrown at the wigger core crap American false metal from Baltimore, MD,  record labels that rip off their own artists and screw over MEDIA (RELAPSE RECORDS) and ITP does NOT promote hardcore, nor Retards Attempting Poetry negro shit, NOR WIGGER CORE or any of that crap.

Secondly, ITP does not promote local bands nor clubs, as I've been screwed over by a few bands and people, ITP does not do adverts.

ITP V.014 is NOT for the mainstream nor hipsters, not playing the populist role, black metal, DSBM is not for you and we don't want hipsters infiltrating our scene.

IDIOTS IN MY HOUSE UP ALL NIGHT LONG, PISSING EVERYONE OFF STFU YOU NUT!!!


ITP V.014 thanks certain labels and bands for the exclusives, this week.



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-