Sunday, August 17, 2014

NACHTMYSTIUM: ISSUE UPDATE ON ORDERS


Chicago, Illinois based black metal warriors NACHTMYSTIUM have issued this update on orders for the bands new release "The World We Left Behind", unleashed 8/4/2014 (EUROPEAN UNION) 8/5/2014 (U.S.A.) via CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS.





FROM NACHTMYSTIUM:
BUNDLES / PENDING ORDER UPDATE: EVERYONE - I have spoken with Century Media, i know what is going on and why our records have not arrived. Im going to explain this once here and i will be spending the next couple of hours after this replying to private messages. There was a document I needed to sign that was over looked. This document needs to be signed and submitted for the bands publishing advance (which my cut of is being used to pay for my wholesale order of CDs and LPs for the preorder bundles) to be released. This document was printed, signed and sent yesterday back to the label and as soon as they receive it, they can process everything including the wholesale payment for the bundle order units of Cds and LPs and the label will have them out to me next week. HOPEFULLY ill have them by late week, and the minute they arrive, i will immediately start packing and shipping the orders. NO ONE IS GOING TO BE RIPPED OFF - I am well aware of my past when there had been orders placed that were not received. I have done my best to refund as many people as possible regarding those orders, and I looked at these bundles Ive made as my opportunity to make something coom and unique available to you fans, completely follow through on my end of the deal and get every last one of the orders out to each of you who ordered. In doing so, i hope to clear up my reputation. Doing my best here to get this stuff in stock as fast as possible and out to you guys. I dont even have a personal copy of the record yet, and if I had even one at this moment, it would be signed and sent out to someone awaiting a bundle from me. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, ETC PLEASE WRITE TO THE BAND ACCOUNT. I will be spending the next few hours trying to reply to each and every one of you. No matter what I do or say here, certain people are going to talk shit because of my mistakes in the past. Please see that i am clearly acknowledging those shortcomings and that I am doing what I can to make them right, and most importantly I am committed to getting all of these bundles out as soon as our stock arrives. I will post here the day the stuff arrives and that orders start shipping. Thank you to those of you who are being patient and understanding here. I am doing my best to communicate to all of you what is going on here. Thank you and look for another update soon.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/  -l-