Tuesday, October 28, 2014

ISOLE: DRUMMER JONAS LINDSTROM LEAVES BAND

Swedish doom metal warriors ISOLE have announced drummer JONAS LINDSTROM has left the band as ISOLE will announce a replacement soon.










ISOLE are set to release "The Calm Hunter", due to be unleashed 11/28/2014 via CYCLONE EMPIRE.







FROM ISOLE: 
It is with sadness that we announce that Jonas will leave Isole. He will surely be missed!
We wish him the best of luck with everything and we had a great time together in Isole.
Hopefully we will be able announce a replacement behind the drumkit soon!
Statement from Jonas:
"Next year,2015, it's ten years since I became the official
drummer of Isole. During these years we have traveled around
europe a bunch of times, made five albums, had a handfull of
record labels and so on. We´ve had a great time together!

Lately I´ve been thinking alot. About our music, about the
other projects I'm involved in, about what I enjoy playing and
work with... and also about how I want to spend my time and
effort. I came to the conclusion that it's time to move on.
Album number six, "The Calm Hunter", is about to be released.
It feels like a suitable time to step aside and give someone
else the opportunity to play the drums and evolve the music of
ISOLE alongside Crister, Daniel and Jimmy.
I wish my friends the best of luck with the band in the future
and I'm looking forward to, hopefully very soon, see a complete
lineup again.
My last show as the official drummer of Isole will be the
release party in Gävle (SE) on the 28th of november 2014.
So, what will i be doing in the near future?
Well, there's always something going on in our Studio
Apocalypse. This fall and winter yet another album is being
created. More info is to be released later."
All Hail Quorthon! /Jonas

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-