Sunday, May 19, 2019

SLIPKNOT (SHAWN CRAHAN): "It is with a broken heart, and from a place of the deepest pain, that I have to inform all of you that my youngest daughter, Gabrielle, passed away yesterday ."

SHAWN CRAHAN, percussionist of Iowa, U.S.A. based nu metal/hard rock warriors SLIPKNOT has posted the very sad below statement.










SLIPKNOT are set to release "WE ARE NOT YOUR KIND", due to be unleashed 8/9/2019 via ROADRUNNER RECORDS.



















SLIPKNOT announced KNOTFEST,  SUMMER 2019 NORTH AMERICAN  tour dates with GOJIRA, BEHEMOTH and VOLBEAT.








On 10/31/2018, SLIPKNOT unleashed a video for "ALL OUT LIFE", a track from the bands anticipated, as of yet, untitled new release, due to be unleashed in 2019.


SLIPKNOT unleashed ".5: THE GRAY CHAPTER", 10/21/2014 via ROADRUNNER.








FROM SLIPKNOT (SHAWN CRAHAN):
It is with a broken heart, and from a place of the deepest pain, that I have to inform all of you that my youngest daughter, Gabrielle, passed away yesterday - Saturday May 18th, 2019. She was 22 years old. Funeral arrangements will be forthcoming. My family and I ask that our privacy be respected moving forward. Thank you.
Much love,
clown


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-R.I.P. -\m/ -l-