Monday, December 21, 2020

EARTHSHINE: STREAMING NEW TRACK "WHEN I DIE I SHALL RETURN" VIA BANDCAMP

 


Victoria, Australia based, atmospheric, blackened doom metal warriors EARTHSHINE, via BANDCAMP, are streaming  "WHEN I DIE I SHALL RETURN", a track from the bands anticipated debut release "MY BONES SHALL REST UPON THE MOUNTAIN", due to be unleashed 2/26/2021 via NORTHERN SILENCE RECORDS. 

 

 

 EARTHSHINE unleashed "DOOMED TO WANDER AND NEVER DIE", 11/12/2015 via BANDCAMP. 


FROM EARTHSHINE:

Earthshine returns!
Our next album will be released in February 2021. It is called "My Bones Shall Rest Upon the Mountain."
The track "When I Die I Shall Return" has been released early. You can hear it on YouTube here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K2wrIf9EiDk
And you can preorder the album here https://earthshine-northernsilence.bandcamp.com/
Thanks to Northern Silence, Black Metal Promotion, and Nihtian.


 

  EARTHSHINE:  NEW TRACK "WHEN I DIE I SHALL RETURN" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF NORTHERN SILENCE): 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-