Wednesday, August 23, 2023

ITP V.023 UPDATE: ITP V.023'S AUTHOR GOING TO WACKEN OPEN AIR?

 


 


 

 

 

FROM ITP V.023'S AUTHOR: 

 GOOD NEWS: My mom offered to pay for a trip to a European metal festival of my choice. my first choice is WACKEN OPEN AIR in Wacken, Germany. My second choice is Hellfest in Clisson, France. My third choice is SUMMER BREEZE OPEN AIR in Dinkselsbuhl Germany. Wacken Open air is already sold out for 2024 (maybe I can score a ticket via the WACKEN OPEN AIR 2024 ticket exchange) so maybe I'll go to WACKEN OPEN AIR in 2025. I'm already stoked to go to Germany and France. I know some French Americans that own a restaurant here in Kingston, New York. If you're from Europe, specifically Germany or France hit me up so you tell me all about your country and perhaps we'll meet up at the festival.

 https://www.facebook.com/tgeteles



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-