Tuesday, May 21, 2024

OTEP: " I wrote & published a short story in 2009. I had a friend who was a screenwriter & we started adapting the story to film. Then he ghosted me, wrote it with another writer & sold it to thunderroad & Netflix."


 Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. nu metal warriors OTEP has stated she wrote a screenplay that was stolen an adapted to the NETFLIX series "TRIGGER WARNING".

OTEP unleashed "THE GOD SLAYER",   9/15/2023 via CLEOPATRA RECORDS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FROM OTEP: 

 This is insane ‼️ THEY STOLE MY STORY‼️ I wrote & published a short story in 2009. I had a friend who was a screenwriter & we started adapting the story to film. Then he ghosted me, wrote it with another writer & sold it to thunderroad & Netflix 🤬 I entered mediation with my ex-friend of 15 yrs on 12/20 & showed all the emails, notes, etc but he refused to give me credit 🤬 The movie has been sitting for years. Now their releasing my stolen intellectual property 🤬 please share & tag them 🙏🏽 #OTEP ❤️‍🩹

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-