Wednesday, May 22, 2024

INTO THE NECROSPHERE:GRYPHON AUDIO INTERVIEW


 RUNE SKOV, sales director of GRYPHON AUDIO was recently interviewed by INTO THE NECROSPHERE. .  

 

 

 

 

 

FROM INTO THE NECROSPHERE: 

 

This week’s episode takes me to the Munich High End Hifi Show, where I catch up with Rune Skov, Sales Director for Gryphon Audio Designs. We dive into his inspiring journey from teacher to a leader in one of the most cutting-edge brands in high-end audio. We chat about the future of the industry, swap hifi stories, and much more.
PLUS – I break down three budget-friendly entry-level hifi systems you’ll love, give you an exclusive tour of my own hifi rack, and reveal my top six hifi test tracks. And on my weekly news rants the latest singles by Body Count, BEWITCHER, Ulcerate, BLACK LAVA and others are rounded up for judgment.
 
 
 
 
 
VIDEO BELOW:  INTO THE NECROSPHERE:GRYPHON AUDIO INTERVIEW (VIA YOU TUBE, COURTESY OF INTO THE NECROSPHERE): 




 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-