Friday, May 21, 2010

ITP UPDATE: ITP is back.......


ITP UPDATE: Sorry metal heads and folks, my 'puter monitor crapped out on me, and the psychic torment of that issue, arrrrrrrrgh..FUUUUCK. Damn monitor starting beeping and was stuck and blinking on the DELL mode, and my older monitor wasn't compatible with this 'puter regarding the plug to the port. Soo, I bought a new monitor.
I couldn't figure WHY the old monitor crapped out on me, it never gave me a problem before hand.
I'll probably add some memory to this 'puter soon, and defrag the hard drive. Soweee.
RIP to my 'puter monitor, and it's sudden death.
Fuck everybody else. Fuck the world.
Again, damn chemo takes another metal great (Ronnie James Dio). I know of three people whom are cancer survivors as a controversial choice was to STOP the chemo, go for the surgery and ya know, my friends are still alive, and they have the best birthday parties.
I've also watched many relatives of mine pass from Leukemia, :cough:I mean chemo ..If the cancer doesn't get ya, the chemo most likely will. I wonder if stem cell research would help cure cancer, and I hope politics never gets in the way.
If they is a cure for cancer, AIDS and whatever else humanity suffers from, greedy pharmaceutical companies selling the sugar pill of chemotherapy won't let the cure be know, because these upgrades in medical technology would put these chemo companies out of business.
Sort of like the upgrade from CD to mp3 technology and the controversy regarding that.
I hope the Dr. whom finds a cure for cancer wins a noble peace prize as I'm sure Ronnie James Dio would have endorsed the patent for that.
Thanks, the new monitor works good.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-