Monday, December 9, 2013

ITP V.013 UPDATE: BACK FROM MY BREAK

ITP V.013 UPDATE: I'm back from my little break, as I felt a need to take a breather and get humored by some friends of mine whom are off work due to a little ice storm here New York last night.  A friend   of mine slipped 50 feet down his drive way and while sitting down on the ice, called his boss to take a day off work to avoid a treacherous three hour round trip commute. From there, hilarity.
A decided to take a break out of respect to NELSON MANDELA as I was pissed about the racist shit I was reading after his death and decided to unplug  my computer.
Or crack heads bullying people.
I thought about TRAYVON MARTIN, and all of the preconceived  notions, racial stereotypes and assumptions that some how got him killed. As based upon agendas's, other people of color assume the worst about each other.
I thought about DIMEBAG and JOHN LENNON, and what a tragedy, and if it could have been prevented and believe it or not,  "wingnut violence"  as it's even gotten worse since.
It's amazing when I express that I don't like racism, hipster racism, certain shitty bands, heroin abuse, people want to argue.  Within a humor day, we're organized against that shit.


Just sayin'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_racism
http://jezebel.com/5905291/a-complete-guide-to-hipster-racism

BBL with a ITP V.013 REVIEW by mid week, and some metal news from the DRAFT.



Thanks-Stay Metal,  Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-