Saturday, February 18, 2006

A new link and shtuff

Weird day. Some times I wake, up and do stuff, and feel like a I NEVER woke up. Time for MRI on my knee, because it still locks up at the most inopportune times. Last night I had the worst heart palpatation after drinking soda, FUUCK, while trying to sleep. Grr..

The cops were at a neighbors apartment next door this morning after I had woken up. I woke up to 3 police cars, and sun shower, and a detective over at my neighbors or somewhere nearby in this complex.. LOL. me, I was zzzzzzz, on my couch, as my sleeping bag has become my pillow in my winter hibernation. I'm was hearing ALOT of yelling next door, and it freaks me out, specifically if someone is yelling at a kid. So thank goodness for cops.

A couple of new links here on this journal: a non metal ink for the anti homophobic.. http://www.insideouthv.com/      InsideOutHV.com.  and yes, I'm an avid reader.. I mean come on, I love reading zines.There are metal heads, non homo phobic metal heads, and ME, someone of various cultural diversity and not straight either.Um, if any readers (Um REAL EXTREME metal heads not hardcore, nu metal, rap or mall core idiots) want to trade links with this blog, go for it and e-mail me as I'm sure I get more readers on this blog than I care to know, lol. (Consider this hit counter obsolete, I had over 5,000 hits last year, and AOL upgraded the journals and the hit count goes up, than back to zero). :shrugs: That blows goats..

On another note, whomever thinks that local nu metal/hard rock band Abominatrix are a better band than Suffocation (4/28 show @ The Chance with Exodus and Cryptopsy Abominatrix ect. vs. 4/30 show with SUFFOCATION, Exodus, Cryptopsy, Skinless, Immolation ect. BB Kings and NO local openers that don't belong on the bill) can blooow me..Abominatrix will NEVER be as good or great as Suffocation in any genre of music. . Pfft, pleeease Suffocation are so fucking tight and brutal, I mean they rival Cryptopsy for brutality and tightness...                                           Suffocation are one of death metals originators, pioneering the often immitated New Yawk death metal sound...Suffocation were so awesome the last time I saw them (November of '05) Frank Mullen's gurgling vocals were amazing and Frank was hilarious with his morbid humor. I already have my bus ticket for the 4/30 show in NYC,  I have friends and family in NYC and I'm psyched to see that one and only lineup in the USA this year..Maybe Suffocation will play some new material (new Suffocation in '06) and Lord Worm may take out his chalice of worms..

Abominatrix are just a local unsigned hard rock/nu metal band of no significance on the Poughkeepsie, NY bill, and being that the Chance often books horrid local openers that often don't fit the bill (when I booked bands in 2000 I was the beneficiary of the wrong bill, by choice at the time, but ya live and learn), and Suffocation are the difference on the NYC show (my old home town growing up), fuck the crackheads in 'Poughtown (and there are plenty of crackheads in that hood in 'Poughtown), we're going to the NYC show.. Don't forget the New England Metal Fest this year as well...It's cheaper for me to take a bus to NYC than to take a cab (one or both ways to and from Poughkeepsie, NY)..Want a larger draw for shows in the 'burbs? CARPOOL.. New Yawk mass transit baybee. Perhaps the Hudson valley are music scene doesn't have enough authentic extreme metal bands (death, grind, thrash, black) with exception of Bone Crushing Annnihilation, Crag, and Malamor. Kinda sucks 'round these parts.

All the greatest shows always come through two or three of the five boroughs in NYC. Trust me, I grew up in NYC, and never missed any tour, and I often got to shows in NJ from NYC as well. Thank you New Yawk! Plus I've seen Cryptopsy TWICE in NYC with both Di Salvo and Lacroix on vocals (one for each show).

There is a difference between nu metal;/hardcore/hardrock and the death/extreme metal genres.

hard rock>hardcore>nu metal

Death metal>black metal>thrash>grind

Of course Suffocation has made a world of difference in the death/extreme metal scene and that will not be taken for granted, what an influence, what a reunion, and what a brootal show..

Sooo, the above commentary is in response to the ignorant idiots who just want to pick fights with me because they are racist, sexist, jealous,are desperate to be accepted. They  are fucking inbred winguts, with no musical identity whom don'tknow ME or metal..BTW, everyone was getting along real well (and having a great time) at that Cryptopsy show 4/01/05, untill "Helle" brought a male companion to the show whom started a fight (in the pit) with Soulshroud... Whomever that idiot was (with Helle) whom started a fight with Soulshroud, that dude can take the negative energy else where, both of you and the callzions of fights you start on the web, and at shows. As one of BCA's songs say "Fuck Off!".

Cryptopsy couldn't make the 11/05 show in Poughkeepsie, NY (transportation issues), I was sick but went to the show any way, and while an awesome show, I would love to see CRYPTOPSY, SUFFOCATION, Immolation, Exodus and Skinless ect on the same bill.

Whomever equates Abominatrix (hudson valley area nu metal/hard rock band whom are NOT in the same league or genre as Suffo) with the mighty Suffocation is an unmetal, unrealistic idiot whom has more issues than an NY newstand.

Speaking of whom, Abominatrix's 17 year old groupies, and myspace group owner need to learn how to spell: From Abominatrix's myspace group: rock and metal come join me and my friend Michelle to saport the band abominatrix!!!!

It's "support", ya retards, Suffocation lays waste to and wipes the floor with Abomanatrix...

We are all having orgasms at the mere thought of Necrophagist touring with Arsis, NYC here I come.

Enjoy your funeral ass wipes, Thanks-Tee-Stay Metal, Brootal, enjoy the rest of the winter.. \m/ -l- A random thoughts journal entry on the movies the 'The N Word", Paradise Lost Revelations: The West Memphis Three, and a review of Cryptopsy's  latest disc "Once Was Not".