Friday, November 15, 2013

ITP V.013 ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. "Paul" Nithi Huntrakul (IN VEIN)

Thailand based death metal warriors IN VEIN have announced sad news, guitarist "Paul" Nithi Huntrakul has passed away. No cause of death or details are currently available.









IN VEIN unleashed "The Truth Remains Untold", 3/14/2012 SELF RELEASED.

UPDATE: 11/19/2013: FROM IN VEIN:
Niti Huntragul "Pond IN VEIN" our captain and guitarist has passed away. We have Lost our Beloved friend and Family Who is everything to U.S.. 
May You Rest in Peace Brother. 
Even if You are Not here, but your Legacy Will stay. 
In memory of Niti Huntragul "Pond IN VEIN". 
26 June 1981 - 15 November 2013 


FROM ABYSMAL DAWN:
I just learned my dear friend from high school, Pond "Paul" Nithi Huntrakul of IN VEIN, passed away this past morning. Paul barely spoke English when I met him, but I immediately befriended him since I could tell he was a fellow metalhead. He had just moved from Thailland and no one else cared about metal at my school, so metal was our bond and international language. 

I remember we used to drink beer with his older brother Pang, hangout and listen to metal, go to Dark Realm/Off Beat/Tower Records, play guitar, and watch Troma and other bad horror movies together all the time. Admittedly sometimes when we should have been in school too. 

He went through some hard times and eventually moved back to Thailand. He put his life back together again and formed In Vein. I was proud. We stayed in-touch over the years and I even did a guest solo on one of their records. 

Paul and his brother really motivated me to practice guitar, since we were in constant friendly competition with each other. We always shared music and tried to find cool bands that neither of us had heard of before too. He's part of the reason I play metal and why I am who I am. R.I.P. brother. You will be missed. - Charles




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l- R.I.P. POND