Thursday, January 12, 2017

WORSHIP: SEND UPDATE ON NEW RELEASE

German funeral doom legends WORSHIP have sent this update on the progress of the bands anticipated new release.







WORSHIP are set to release "DUSK OF LEGION, MORNING OF ONE", due to be unleashed in 2017 (release date T.B.A.) via WEIRD TRUTH (JAPAN). MORE INFO T.B.A.

WORSHIP unleashed  "TERRANEAN WAKE" 10/28/2012 VIA WEIRD TRUTH PRODUCTIONS.




FROM WORSHIP:
Leaving the swamp that is 2016 (that ended baaadly, too), looking forward to improvements in all kinds of areas in my weird life ..... Still broke as f, but solution is found, just takes a moment (ages it feels) to kick in...
To kick off the January steps towards getting my album production back on track (what a fuck up), how about some motivation?
What do y'all expect from a new Worship album, what should it offer to you, what do you think it will be? (yea I know "super late" etc etc, I mean valid point but besides that?) Sorry if this comes across all "social media engagy", but I am trying to click back into the right headspace after troubled times ...
 After some time away, I had a look at the album production and the art. Still feeling good about where things are heading. With distance, I can sort of rediscover everything and find difficult parts to mix or problems. Next I will make a todo list (which won't be too long) and will try to finally get it done, step by step.


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-