Sunday, September 24, 2017

FROSTAGRATH: "It grieves my heart to announce that i decided to DISBAND FrostAgratH once and for all, due to personal reasons; I am physically and mentally unstable at the moment, i can't do this anymore!"

Egyptian black metal project FROSTAGRATH  has announced the project has retired in a statement below.









FROSTAGRATH unleashed "SPECTRAL EXISTENCE",  10/6/2016  (SELF RELEASED).










FROM FROSTAGRATH:
Greetings everyone,
It grieves my heart to announce that i decided to DISBAND FrostAgratH once and for all, due to personal reasons; I am physically and mentally unstable at the moment, i can't do this anymore!
I decided to lose all my earthly marks and to drown in the void of my thoughts, drowning deeper into the nothingness.
It was a long journey so far, but it had to come to an end eventually,
I hope you all understand.
Last but not least, thanks for everyone who supported me from the early days till this day.
Let darkness enlighten your path!
Hails,
/Lord Mist/



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-