Friday, September 15, 2017

INQUISITOR: POST NEW TRACK "I AM SICK, I MUST DIE"

Netherlands thrash metal warriors INQUISITOR have posted "I AM SICK, I MUST DIE",  the title track from the bands anticipated new (EP) release , due to be unleashed  1/2018 ( release date T.B.A.-PHYSICAL) via HAMMERHEART RECORDS.



INQUISITOR unleashed "WALPURGIS-SABBATH OF LUST" 5/1996 SHIVER RECORDS.

FROM HAMMERHEART RECORDS:

INQUISITOR Xtreme Thrash brings you again furious, unorthodox, over the top extreme thrash/death metal! Hammerheart Records will release the new album in january 2018, but before the new album sees daylight Hammerheart Records will release a great teaser of the upcoming album in the shape of a 7” EP & Digital single. “I Am Sick, I Must Die”, which will be accompanied by 2 additional non-album tracks.





VIDEO BELOW: INQUISITOR: "I AM SICK, I MUST DIE" (COURTESY OF HAMMERHEART RECORDS):



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-