Thursday, February 8, 2018

DARKTHRONE: "I probably said this before and I probably will again. But facebook is full of old heroes dying. So instead of being kind AFTER heroes die I will say that I really appreciate that..."

FENRIZ, vocalist for Norwegian black metal legends DARKTHRONE have posted the below comment via social media.  










DARK THRONE  unleashed "ARCTIC THUNDER", 10/14/2016  via PEACEVILLE RECORDS.
and 1/14/2017 via SPOTIFY. 






FROM FENRIZ DARKTHRONE:
OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESS AND/OR ANYONE READING:
I probably said this before and I probably will again. But facebook is full of old heroes dying. So instead of being kind AFTER heroes die I will say that I really appreciate that Dan Lilker and Chris Reifert and Nicke Andersson and Scott Carlson is STILL ALIVE. COOL PEOPLE


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-