Tuesday, October 13, 2020

HELLRIPPER: STREAMING "THE AFFAIR OF THE POISONS" VIA BANDCAMP

 


Aberdeen, Scotland based blackened speed metal warrior HELLRIPPER, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the projects anticipated new release "THE AFFAIR OF THE POISONS", unleashed 10/9/2020 via PEACEVILLE RECORDS. 







HELLRIPPER unleashed "BLACKS ARTS AND ALCHEMY" (EP), 4/5/2019 via REAPER METAL PRODUCTIONS.

HELLRIPPER unleashed "COAGULATING DARKNESS",  4/14/2017 via BANDCAMP.. 




FROM HELLRIPPER:

I am excited that I am finally able to announce that the new Hellripper album 'The Affair of the Poisons' is officially out now!
I am very proud of this album and I think it's definitely my best work to date. I would like to thank everyone that was involved in the making of this album ,
SkaĆ°valdur
for the amazing artwork,
Peaceville Records
for releasing the album and making the physical releases look killer!, Clarkie, Marianne and Joseph for helping with guest vocals and guitar leads,
AUDIOSIEGE
for the mastering job.
Thanks to all who have listened to the album and pre-ordered it, it is very much appreciated and means a lot! The response has surpassed my expectations, and I'm glad so many people seem to like it! Thanks to all who have sent messages regarding the album, I will respond to everyone but there's so much to do right now that it may take a little while!
You can get 'The Affair of the Poisons' from Peaceville's store, Amazon, Bandcamp, as well as a whole bunch of other places. It is also available on all the major streaming services (Spotify etc.), so go check it out!
ALL HAIL THE GOAT!


HELLRIPPER:"THE AFFAIR OF THE POISONS" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF HELLRIPPER): 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-