Thursday, November 26, 2020

HELLRAIZERR: STREAMING "LIFE AFTER DEATH" VIA BANDCAMP

 


Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. thrash metal warriors HELLRAIZERR, via BANDCAMP, are streaming the bands anticipated new release "LIFE AFTER DEATH", unleashed 11/24/2020 via REAPER METAL PRODUCTIONS. 


FROM HELLRAIZERR:

So, "Hellraizerr" is the name of my new self-titled music project. With this, I take on a different music approach compared to "Cursed Moon" (my other music project). Before working on Cursed Moon’s "Rite of Darkness" album in 2016 (released a year later via Hell’s Headbangers Records), I had a bunch of music written enough for two full-length albums that I never gotten around to releasing or finishing. I basically dug up these songs from their long forgotten grave and decided to resurrect them. I revamped them from how they were originally written to give these songs new life again. In which I gave the album title "Life After Death". It consists of 13 tracks total. I worked in the studio for months to get this album to sound what I envisioned. All thanks to everyone that was involved in helping making this possible. Which I think these songs sound better than ever now. "Life After Death" takes you into a journey of darkness, suspense and evil from start to finish. It has the aesthetics from the '80s horror/slasher film era and with the music writing style and sound that makes this sound like an authentic album release from that time. If anyone knows me, knows that I have a huge love for that kind of stuff. I picture these songs being used for movie soundtracks from back then like "Night of the Demons", "Return of the Living Dead", or "Nightmare on Elm Street", etc. All I know is that I’m really excited to finally have these songs see the light of day. Hopefully everyone that appreciates this kind of stuff can enjoy it as much as I. - Sal Hellraizerr
Order the album 'Life After Death' by HELLRAIZERR:


HELLRAIZERR:  "LIFE AFTER DEATH" (VIA BANDCAMP, COURTESY OF HELLRAIZERR): 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-