Wednesday, May 26, 2021

OTEP: SIGNS RECORD DEAL WITH CLEOPATRA RECORDS

 


Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. nu metal warriors OTEP have announced the band inked a deal with CLEOPATRA RECORDS as OTEP willl release a new offering soon.

 

 OTEP unleashed  "KULT 45",  7/27/2018 via NAPALM RECORDS.

 

 

 FROM OTEP: 

Time to shine my crown & remind everyone who the fuck I am 👑 Destroying the darkness that's determined to feast on me, this one is personal 🔥 Much respect to #CleopatraRecords for the opportunity to scorch the minds of the masses with my poetic alchemy ✊ Album NINE coming 👑 #OTEP

 No politics this time. Like many of you, I've been thru so much personally. So, I need a sonic exorcism. Just pure unfiltered emotion. From my heart to my art 🔥

 

 Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-