Saturday, May 22, 2021

THE ALGORITHM: SET TO UNLEASH NEW SINGLE "INTERRUPT HANDLER"


 French electro-metal warriors THE ALGORITHM are set to release "INTERRUPT HANDLER", the projects anticipated new single, due to be unleashed 5/27/2021 via FIXT MUSIC.

THE ALGORITHM unleashed  "COMPILER OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES", 11/2/2018 via BANDCAMP.

THE ALGORITHM unleashed "BRUTE FORCE", 4/1/2016 via FIXT MUSIC.

 

 

 

FROM THE ALGORITHM

 

Announcing INTERRUPT HANDLER, the first single off the new THE ALGORITHM album. Out via FiXT.
The single will be out May 27th, and is the first of many tracks with unique artworks that will be released over the course of the year.
Each artwork is crafted by Adrien Bousson - Artworks specifically for each track, leading up to the full album release later in the year.
I am very excited to bring life to the next step in The Algorithm's sound evolution. I have said many times that this album will be quite different from what I've done before, and I'm very excited to keep pushing my own and my listeners' limits, once again!
INTERRUPT HANDLER is the very first track i wrote for this new album, and it paves the way for what I envision the cold, mechanical insides of computer hardware complexity to sound like.
oui ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️
 
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-