Saturday, April 30, 2022

NEW STANDARD ELITE FEST 2022 10/7th and 8th, 2022, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: CANCELLED

 


NEW STANDARD ELITE FEST 2022, set to take place  10/7th and 8th, 2022  LAS VEGAS, NEVADA have CANCELLED the festival.

 

 

 

FROM NEW STANDARD ELITE: 

 

I really hate that I have to write this, but, NSE Fest is cancelled.
NSE fest is something I have wanted to do for a long time. When the financial backer contacted me last year and gave me a budget, I got working on planning right away. Payments for airfare and visas were supposed to start going out in December. No payments were made. It is now May, and still, no payments have been made. For the sake of everyone, bands and fans, I am stopping this before it becomes anymore of a disaster.
I apologize to the bands and fans who were just as stoked for the fest as I was. I should have cancelled it sooner, but I held out hope that the financial backer would follow through. I was wrong.
If/when another NSE Fest does happen, I will be in control of funding, and will not be relying on the empty promises of someone else.
I am extremely sorry to everyone!
Daniel
NSE
 
 
 
Thanks-Stay Metal
Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-