Thursday, March 12, 2015

HELL YEAH: SET TO UNLEASH NO SINGLE "HUSH"

TEXAS metal warriors HELL YEAH (featuring VINNIE ABBOTT formerly of PANTERA and DAMAGEPLAN), in support of "NO MORE WEEK" (anti sexual assault and anti domestic violence) are set to release "HUSH" (3/13/2015), a track from the bands latest release "Blood for Blood", unleashed 6/10/2014 via ELEVEN SEVEN RECORDS.



















FROM HELL YEAH:
NO MORE! That's right! NO MORE! This is something very close to me. I am not here to exploit this cause or "NO MORE" for my own gain, and i wasn't sitting in a room twisting my goatee plotting for this opportunity when I wrote the lyrics for HUSH. Music to me is an exorcism of the past. It allows me to approach those situations head-on in a way that I can understand them, process them, and while I cannot eliminate them completely - It gives me the ability to deal with them. Music is my voice. It's cathartic and therapeutic for me.
This is something I have battled through personally, and the "NO MORE" cause was my real life inspiration for HUSH. Over the years, every time I perform these songs I relive those memories, and every time, I take another brick off the wall that has been built, or drop another stone off the load that I carry. Memory and experience is what I have (good or bad) to make better decisions in my life. I hope that you can all take something away from this. Life is full of forgiveness, and I've had to forgive to live a more settled life. So forgive, lay down your arms, be a better person and take a stand with me. YOU'RE NOT ALONE! Raise your voice and Stand against domestic violence. ‪#‎NOMORE‬ ‪#‎HUSHNOMORE‬


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-