Friday, March 20, 2015

ADRENALINE MOB/DROWNING POOL: 3/20/2015 POUGHKEEPSIE, NY @ THE CHANCE SHOW INFO

A little info about the DROWNING POOL, ADRENALINE MOB, SINNER 3/20/2015 show at THE CHANCE THEATER, POUGHKEEPSIE, NY.:
 In the context of today's untimely passing of drummer AJ PERO (TWISTED SISTER, ADRENALINE MOB), ADRENALINE MOB will NOT be playing the bands previously scheduled show 3/20/2015 POUGHKEEPSIE, NY @ THE CHANCE.





However, the 3/20/2015 POUGHKEEPSIE, NY show @ THE CHANCE will go on with DROWNING POOL, SINNER and local and regional support as a tribute to fallen ADRENALINE MOB/TWISTED SISTER drummer AJ PERO.


FROM THE CHANCE THEATER ( POUGHKEEPSIE, NY):
 Drowning Pool along with the locals bands with be playing in honor of AJ. The Adrenaline Mob were there, will not be playing, and are just as devastated as is everyone. Please keep AJ's family in your prayers, along with Twisted Sister and all who loved him and his heart.

FRANK PALLETT (OWNER OF THE CHANCE THEATER, POUGHKEEPSIE, NY): 

We are deeply saddened by the loss of our brother A.J. Pero. I was just speaking to A.J last night. I was telling him about my daughter he was sharing news that he is now a proud grandfather. Now he is gone. We are all devastated!
I was fortunate to become friends with AJ back in 1992 after Twisted Sister first split. We played some shows together with Big Guns and remained friends ever since. I am forever grateful for the John Falcone benefit which AJ and I coordinated back in 2012. All the guys in the Twisted Sister camp are not just friends, but are all a class act, especially A.J.
This morning I received a call from the city Poughkeespie P.D. about the horrible news. AJ suffered a massive heart attack at The Chance. On my way to the hospital I prayed he would make it. Unfortunately paramedics could not save him. He was pronounced dead at 11:06am this morning.
I speak for everyone on my behalf, RIP brother we are thankful for everything you have done for us and the community. Most importantly your friendship.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
This picture was taken backstage at The Det. John Falcone benefit that included Twisted Sister, Y &T and 3 up 3 Down.


ITP V.015 EDITORS NOTE: ITP's author lives about 20 (west of the Hudson River) minutes from Poughkeespie, NY, and my heart's breaking as I've seen tons of great bands at THE CHANCE. 
Condolences to A.J. PERO's friends, bandmates and family.  



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-  
R.I.P. AJ PERO, WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!