Thursday, June 23, 2011

ITP UPDATE: SORRY I'M NOT SERRENA (GAILS DAUGHTER)


ITP's author would like to clarify vs. a tenet who lived in this unit previous to me, WHOM I DON'T KNOW. ITP's author is not a parent, I'm not married, I'm not straight, and I've never, and do not want kids. However, a cop is looking for a previous tenet whom occupied this unit before me, as the father of her child does not know where she and specifically his children are. I assume this a family court matter between the father (whom pays child support) and the mother whom was a previous tenet, as this has NOTHING to do with ME, I don't know these people, I'm not their family.
I'm really upset with this previous tenet, as she tried to have her stuff delivered to this apartment, I refused to let that happen, won't forward mail, people have come to the property looking for her and knocking on my door, and I have never met the previous tenet.
Let me get this straight, this is not MY fucking problem, as I'm not "Serrana" and I'm not a parent I have no kids, and I can sue for slander. I can sue the previous tenet for any inconvenience and if she comes back on the property she "Serrana" is arrested, as her mail will be returned to sender. Apparently Serrana's mom (Gail) lives downstairs with some drunk named Phil, confront them, because I don't KNOW the previous tenet and I have never been married and I don't have kids. I can not guarantee the safety of any person whom attacks me under some false pretense, and you don't know me or know whom or what you're talking about.
I'm reporting my wallet as stolen through the police.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ FUCK OFF!!!!