Friday, June 17, 2011

ITP V.011 UPDATE: PROBLEMS UPLOADING PICS TO BLOGSPOT/ITP V.011 FIXED


ITP V.011 UPDATE: PROBLEMS UPLOADING PICS TO BLOGSPOT/ITP V.011 FIXED after using INTERNET EXPLORER, I need to unplug my 'puter and vs. space in room. I'm not going to stay with INTERNET EXPLORER, where's my spell check?
ITP V.011 UPDATE: Unfortunately, ITP V.011 couldn't access the button to post pics, (the button to post pics wouldn't work. Meanwhile I'll postpone posting DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) and NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND V.011 until after the weekend, perhaps I'll write offline and post later.
I "might" work on ITP V.011 reviews this weekend but don't expect me to post any reviews until early this week or next weekend. BTW, the New York State Senate will make a decision on the gay marriage issue "Marriage Equality Act" by Sunday or this up and coming week.
ITP V.011 UPDATE 11:24 EST:
I may have a BROWSER issue with MOZILLA FIREFOX as I upgraded to the "latest but not so greatest" version this past week, since then I've have problems pushing the "follow" button on TWITTER, as this browser (MOZILLA) crashes quite frequently, free ware programs won't download in full, uggh, life has sucked and I can't find a bridge to jump off. ITP has always been a proponent of MOZILLA FIREFOX as I almost endorsed the browser in my FIRST journal entry of 2011. I might just be WRONG as MOZILLA FIREFOX sucks as bad as INTERNET EXPLORER, as I might try SAFARI.
I'm also having physical problems with my hand after bring EATEN by mosquito's, as for a few weeks, my hand hurt and I wasn't at 100% capabilities of using my right hand.

For me (ITP V.011) to post pics on this blog, right now, all bands, promoters, festivals, labels MUST have a MYSPACE or/and send out PRESS RELEASES with a photo. I'm fully aware that NO ONE is on MYSPACE anymore, but one good feature out of the 2010 MYSPACE upgrade is that all photos come complete with HTML codes.
Until I fix this problem, if you don't have a MYSPACE, you make my life miserable as I have to download your band logo, ect, if at all possible with MOZILLA. No pics for said band promotion without a MYSPACE.
UPDATE: 11:59 EST: I've SUCKED IT UP, and temporarily gone back to INTERNET EXPLORER as of now that BLOGSPOT.COM pic feature works FINE with IE as a browser. I may experiment with SAFARI at some point, I HATE having to go back to INTERNET EXPLORER, but the latest version of MOZZILA FIREFOX has sucked for me.
I'm also having some problems with this 'puter's mouse ect, as I may just unplug the whole 'puter and re situate it at home. This is a brand new 'puter a DELL, (OCTOBER 2010) as I prefer HEWLETT PACKARD's as they are much more durable.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-