Saturday, June 18, 2011

ITP V.011 UPDATE: NOW BROWSING WITH SAFARI, ITP V.011 REVIEW SCHEDULE


ITP UPDATE: Yes, I'm now browsing the web with SAFARI, we'll see how that goes. Working on DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) and NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND as those entries shall be posted by MONDAY. I might squeeze in one review this weekend.
THIS WEEK: HITS TO ITP V.011 WITH BROWSERS:
Firefox
1,625 (44%)
Internet Explorer
906 (24%)
Chrome
746 (20%)
Safari
199 (5%) ITP V.011 REVIEWS TENTATIVE SCHEDULE: (latest releases from these bands-review schedule subject to change, I may or may not get around to reviewing all of these releases, if I do review all, it will be a 2 or three reviews a week schedule, and many more if I have my way.)
*BURZUM- "BELUS" and "FALLEN" (both releases)
*GRIMLAIR
*OBSCURA-
*DEICIDE
*AGGOLOCH-MARROW OF THE SPIRIT
*ORIGIN-ENTITY
*BEYOND HELVETE-SELF THERAPY
*NEURAXIS-ASYLON *GOROD-TRANSCENDENCE
*NOCTURNAL DEPRESSION-THE CULT OF NEGATION
*ARCH ENEMY-KHAOS LEGION
*ULCERATE-DESTROYERS OF ALL
*MORBID ANGEL-ILLUD DIVINUM INSANUS
.......And many more if all goes well 3 reviews a week, until I drop of exhaustion.
Thanks-Stay Metal, stay Brutal-\m/ -l-