Saturday, January 14, 2012

ITP V.012: ITP UPDATE (ARRG, MORONS!) REVIEWS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY



Otherwise, I'm in a really bad mood..
Yep..Seems like a housemate of mine (Harris) is piss drunk (I hate drunks, he's an alcoholic) and habitually leaves garbage in the hall way overnight, just puts in full view, and leaves it there. I shit you not. Me and another housemate witnessed his drunken belligerence when we asked him to kindly NOT leave decomposing animal carcass (meat/food scraps) in garbage format as that attracts bugs, (eww), his slanderous words, bizzare behavior and threats, my foot in his mouth, oh yeh, he cleaned it up. :sigh: To think we just had each unit exterminated and this pig leaves bags of garbage in the hall way (common area of the house, overnight, imagine the smell on the garbage had we not caught him) as he just got fired from his job, and has no money, boo hoo, for him. :rolls eyes:

UGH..His probation officer will be amused.


Whoa, wait, "Decomposing Animal Caracass", sounds like a good name for a gore grind band. :smiles:

BTW, FYI, THE SOPA VOTE in the U.S SENATE will be 1/24/2012, so call and meet with your senators and BLOCK this VOTE for a free and open Internet. (CHECK ITP V.012 SELF IMPOSED ANTI SOPA BLOCK).



If I WRITE the metal news features, please READ THEM, (it better get hits, arrg) as it takes ALOT of research an organization to put it all together, specifically when you're sick. I am working on NFTEMU, HUMANITY IS DOOMED, and now I've got a liitle flow.





ITP V.012 REVISED SCHEDULE:

SATURDAY: 01/14/2012: ITP V.012 REVIEW: HATE ETERNAL: PHOENIX AMONGST THE ASHES
SUNDAY: 01/15/2012: ITP V.012 REVIEW: LOSS: DESPOND


MONDAY: 1/16/2012: ITP V.012 HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS,(2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)
TUESDAY: 1/17/2012: ITP V.012 NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)
1/18/2012: ANTI SOPA STRIKE
THURSDAY: 1/19/2012: ITP V.012 THE ART OF DANCE
FRIDAY: 1/19/2012: ITP V.012 DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS-(2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)
REVIEWS ON THE WEEKEND?
WENDSDAY: 1/23/2012: ITP V.011 RE RATE BLASTBACK (RE RATE OF OVER OR UNDER RATED RELEASES 2009, 2010, 2011)

ITP V.011 BEST OV 2011: LATE (JANUARY) 2012

I was wondering if writing the metal news features monthly NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK and HUMANITY IS DOOMED) would be a little redundant, (I used to post ITP METAL NEWS FEATURES MONTHLY).. I'm thinking about perhaps posting the metal news features bi monthly or quarterly, per quarter touring cycle. There fore, more potential time for


It's time to get to WORK on ITP V.012, long hours as it will be. Yes, I said I would do this late last year, and it is officially DONE. ITP's author JUST started an account for this blog on TWITTER. Again, I just started the ITP V.011 TWITTER account in JUNE, so it will take me a while to build a following and to follow others. Keep in mind I'm a NUBIE to TWITTER as I will have an secondary private TWITTER account for myself. I'm digging TWITTER already.Do NOT add ITP V.012 if you're a phisher or SPAM BOT, because we hate that crap.
Look to the RIGHT of this journal (DISCLAIMER) for ITP V.012 anticipated weekly review schedule..Please TWEET me your band news and tour dates @ITPV011, send me a bulletin or message to SWORDSANDGRAVES@MYSPACE or add me on MYSPACE, TWITTER or Individual Thought Patterns V.012 on FACEBOOK.:Looks to the RIGHT of ITP V.012: I've also added ITP V.012 on a NETWORK of Extreme Metal blogs VIA FACEBOOK and BLOGSPOT entitled NETWORKED BLOGS hit me up for an add as I don't want to lose touch with my metal compadres and I want to meet new metal heads as I really do enjoy the extreme metal blogger on BLOGSPOT and elsewhere on the net. All bands on MYSPACE add me on FACEBOOK and I might even start a secondary FACEBOOOK account. So please, all friends on MYSPACE for SWORDSANDGRAVES, ITP V.012 on FACEBOOK, BLOGGED, BLOGCATALOG and technorati.com follow ITP V.012 on TWITTER.

FOLLOW ITP V.012 ON TWITTER: @ITPV011


“The potential for abuse of power through digital networks – upon which we as citizens now depend for nearly everything, including our politics – is one of the most insidious threats to democracy in the Internet age&ellipsis; This is no time for politicians and industry lobbyists in Washington to be devising new Internet censorship mechanisms, adding new opportunities for abuse of corporate and government power over online speech.”
- Rebecca MacKinnon (New York Times)


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-HAPPY NEW YEAR, PLEASE SIGN THE ANTI SOPA PETITION,TALK TO YOUR SENATOR -\m/ -l-